A platform that connects businesses and consumers through a CPA model that is beneficial for retailers and a coupon model that is appealing to users is going into it’s pre-ICO stage. The platform guarantees a high degree of reliability and transparency because it is based on the Blockchain technology.
The CPA model is very beneficial for retailers because they can pay for a target actions made by a clients and can easily calculate profits. Though, due to setup difficulties and relatively high expenses, the CPA model can only really be implemented successfully by large businesses. Which means that small retailers like bakeries, hair salons, coffee shops, etc, are forced to market their services and products through traditional advertising means (Media commercials, social networks, and contextual ads), these marketing techniques require a significant amount of funds, but in no way do they guarantee an increase in earnings.
The NAU team is creating a fair and mutually beneficial platform on which entrepreneurs will be able to attract clients without having to rely on intermediaries. They will be able to save money on marketing and directly reward their partners-users for referring new clients to their business on the platform.
NAU will allow all users to participate in any retailers offer and share information about the specific business and the NAU platform. Thus, each client will indirectly become a promoter of the business and will gain rewards from retailers for bringing their friends and acquaintances to the platform.
In turn, retailers will gain access to their target audience and will only have to pay for real leads that actually make purchases, as per the CPA model.
Principles of how the NAU platform operates:
Retailers generate special offers for potential clients in the form of discounts, bonuses or free second items. The retailers use NAU tokens to pay for each redemption of the offers.
Consumers find retailers through the mobile application with geolocational module or website. The beta version of the mobile application will be available for use two weeks after the ICO is finished.
Users will receive a 95% reward in tokens for each user that they refer to the platform that takes advantage of a retailer’s offer. The NAU platform receives the other 5% from the amount of tokens awarded to the referrer.
NAU tokens will be used as a reward for attracting new clients and as a payment method for broadening a retailer’s marketing. Additionally, they will be added to an exchange. It is planned that the tokens will be used to pay for special offers in the future. This, coupled with the absence of additional hidden emission will lead to a continuous growth in the price of NAU tokens.
What benefits can be drawn by NAU ecosystem participants?
- Users of the platform will be able to save money by taking advantage of retailer’s offers. Additionally, they will be rewarded for drawing new consumers into the platform.
- Entrepreneurs will pay for real target actions – such as purchases or orders via special offers. NAU also provides special channels through which retailers can reach their target audience, as well as a convenient and flexible tool for creating unique offers.
- Publishers and opinion leaders will be able to monetize on their followers effectively. For even more conversions, NAU provides an API for targeting subscribers with offers that they are most likely interested in.
- Agents and freelancers will be able to offer their clients a new and highly effective marketing instrument. They will be able to decrease the cost of acquiring new leads for clients thanks to the effectiveness of the platform.
- Investments in ICO will be profitable because the platform will go into a viral effect and continuous marketing efforts will stimulate its growth.
How will the ICO work
The public pre-ICO starts on the 1st of November and will end on the 6th of November, 2017.
The price of 1 NAU token will be 0.04 USD
Minimum investment: no minimum
Public ICO Will start on the 10th of November 2017 and will conclude on the 17th of December 2017.
The cost of 1 NAU token will be 0.04-0.06 USD depending on which stage the ICO is in.
Minimum investment: no minimum
Total amount of NAU tokens that will be available for purchase: 1 000 000 000
45 million tokens will be distributed among advisors (20 million with a lockup period of 12 months) Marketing and promotional funds (20 million), Bounty campaign participants — testers and security specialists (5 million)
24% of the total amount of tokens sold during the ICO will go to the team and will be locked up for a period of 6 months and slowly unlocked at a rate of 1% each month.
Project Website: https://tokensale.nau.io
E-mail: [email protected]
For more details, follow the NAU ICO here.
Note: This Press Release was published exactly as submitted by the NAU PR Team.